Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello

I was inspired to start a blog after my daughter started one. So here it is! In the past I have started journals and diary's but  inevitably the pages remain mostly blank. I am not sure why that is. life gets busy with other things I guess. I am most excited about sharing what  I am learning in my life right now. My art mainly comes from the things that God is teaching me at the moment. So the art I share will always reflect that lesson. Sharing with others is always a little scary, so I'll put in this disclaimer; You do not have to like my art, or understand it for that matter, I really only create for the approval of my Lord God Jesus Christ, but everyone likes an accolade or praise. Truely my greatest plessure is when people enjoy my art and that it points to the Glory of God. My daughter says the only reason I am a starving artist is because I wont sell them. But How do you sell the lessons you have learned ? How can I remember the lessons I have learned if I can't look back at them? :)

2 comments:

  1. Love you mommy!!! I'm your first follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a way to express and show the lessons you've learned.

    ReplyDelete